1. Where does the Windgoo come from?Answer: EU orders are shipped from the warehouse in Germany.
UK orders are shipped from the UK warehouse.
2. What should I do if I have received a damaged package?Answer: Please reject the package if it was damaged upon arrival. If you have not been able to refuse the box and have already opened the box, please take photos of any damaged parts (damaged packaging and damaged product) and send them to us immediately within 3 days of delivery at email@example.com.
3. How long will it take to receive my e-bike? And what should I do if it takes longer for the package to arrive?Answer: You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as the bike leaves our warehouse. Shipping can take up to 3-7 business days.
We apologize for the inconvenience if your package takes longer than the estimated delivery time. This can be for several reasons. In the meantime, you can always track the progress of your package with the tracking number provided or contact DHL/UPS directly with any questions. If you suspect the package is missing, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Which logistics service provider does Windgoo use?Answer: Normally we use DPD Parcel for EU orders and UPS/DPD for UK. However, depending on your location, we may choose another logistics service provider that is more suitable. Check your email for updates.
5. When will I receive my e-bike?Answer: You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as we ship the bike from our warehouse. Shipping can take up to 3-5 business days. You can check the expected delivery time via the following links:
DPD Tracking Link: https://www.dpd.com/nl/en/receiving/track/
UPS Tracking Link: https://www.ups.com
17 Tracking link: https://www.17track.net/en